Loactions Not working

Jul 18, 2014 at 12:00 PM
I have installed the J Script and the map is showing yet none of the location markers(lat/long) are showing up nor is the map jumping to the appropriate country when I switch on the row filter. Any suggestions? the Lat/Long Columns are hidden on this view but are labeled correctly in the Jscript.
I am not using address so I have omitted them from this post.

var colLinkTitleInternalName = "ows_Survey_x0020_Name";     //will be used as the title of the geo-markers
var colLatitudeInternalName = "ows_Latitude";           //useCoordinates == true
var colLongitudeInternalName = "ows_Longitude";         //useCoordinates == true
var colCountryInternalName = "ows_country";         //useCoordinates == false
var defaultCountryValue = "UK";                 //the default country which will be used if no country-name will be found in the list-column
Aug 1, 2014 at 4:27 AM
I'm having the same problem. Map displays but no markers.

My latitude and longitude columns are also displayed in the view.

No errors, no warnings.

Do you know if firewall could be blocking the request somehow? If so, what would I need to allow?

Any help appreciated.
Aug 5, 2014 at 10:47 PM
After too much time debugging I discovered the XML call was not returning the required values for items.

Wound up just writing the whole thing from scratch using JSOM and client context which reduced the code by about two-thirds.